The Association “Give Us a Chance” in cooperation with the Ministry of Education, Science and Youth of the Sarajevo Canton, engages volunteers with an appropriate profile as teaching assistants for children with disabilities.
Volunteers/teaching assistants may be persons who graduated faculties of social sciences, health sciences, art academies, music academies or philosophical faculties and who need internships to acquire conditions for taking the professional exam.
Kantona Sarajevo, angažira na volonterskoj osnovi volontere/ke odgovarajućeg profila koji će biti asistenti/ce djeci/učenicima sa poteškoćama u razvoju u razredu.
Volonteri/asistenti u nastavi mogu biti osobe koje imaju/završavaju fakultete društvenih nauka, zdravstvenih nauka, likovne akademije, muzičke akademije ili filozofskog fakulteta, a kojima je potreban pripravnički staž za sticanje uslova za polaganje stručnog ispita.
– Certificate of Practice done in the Service Center (if all criteria are met);
– A volunteer booklet with a number of working hours (treated as a work experience);
– certificate of completed education;
– A certificate of completion of the intership
– 80 hours of training (1 to 3 months) – practical work in the Service Center (theory and direct work with children and people with disabilities);
– For a period of 12 months, volunteers are teaching assistants to a child with disabilities (schedule of educational institutions is carried out by the Ministry of Education).
– Attending a three-day education organized by the Ministry of Education, Science and Youth of Sarajevo Canton.